For the latest information regarding how Chi Alpha is handling the coronavirus, please go to chialpha.com/COVID-19.
To provide direct support raising coaching to new and underfunded missionaries to budgetary health according to national best practices, in a full-time capacity. Additionally, as needed, to develop and oversee a team of support raising coaches in a specific Chi Alpha Area.
- Serve on the National Support Raising Coaches Team
- Maintain a working relationship with the National Support Raising Specialist and Personnel Director
- Provide support raising coaching strategically to those in your Chi Alpha Area
- Develop and oversee support raising coaches to help serve your Area as needed
- Communicate regularly with leadership regarding progress of those being coached
- Attend annual Support Raising Coaches’ Training and online trainings throughout the year
- Become trained and certified as a Support Raising Coach
- Chi Alpha Experience
- Chi Alpha Career Associate or Full Appointment status
- AG Ministerial Credentials and CMIT or equivalent
- Ability to raise and maintain a healthy budget
- Demonstrate skill to communicate, track and do follow-through with each missionary you coach
- Recommendation and approval of the Area and District Director