To provide direct support raising coaching to Chi Alpha missionaries to budgetary health according to national best practices, in a part time capacity. This position can transition (or be available) as a full-time position.
- Serve on the National Support Raising Coaches Team
- Maintain a working relationship with the National Support Raising Specialist and Personnel Director
- Be available to coach two to four missionaries a month as a part-time coach (approximately a four to six hour per week commitment).
- Attend annual Support Raising Coaches Training and online trainings throughout the year
- Communicate regularly with leadership regarding progress of those being coached
- Become trained and certified as a Support Raising Coach
- Chi Alpha experience
- Chi Alpha Career Associate or Full Appointment status
- CMIT or equivalent
- Ability to raise and maintain healthy budget
- Demonstrate skill to communicate, track and do follow-through with each missionary you coach
- Recommendation and approval of the Area and District Director