For the latest information regarding how Chi Alpha is handling the coronavirus, please go to chialpha.com/COVID-19.
To advance the mission of Chi Alpha Campus Ministries, U.S.A. and the objectives of the National Field Team strategy.
- Promote Field Team objectives to Chi Alpha Nation
- Assist in the development of National Pioneering resources
- Assist in planning and coordinating Field Team events, including District Directors Conference, Pioneering Boot Camps, Coaches Training, Area Director meetings, and more
- Resource collection from Chi Alpha missionaries on the field
- Resource and date collection
- Additional responsibilities as developed
- Work in collaboration with Field Director Administrator
- Design, promotion, and website
- Strong administrative skills
- Ability to record and process accurate information during meetings
- Ability to interact with leaders within Chi Alpha and outside the movement
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Ability to be a problem solver