Embrace a diversity based on humanity’s sacred creation (Acts 17:26) the Church’s diverse ethnic makeup (Rev. 7:9), supernatural oneness (Gal. 3:28), and Jesus-centered unity (John 17:21). Strive to live lives that manifest a Kingdom-ethic witness (Mt. 5:1-15, Luke 4:18-19) and to partner in our Father’s reconciliation ministry (2 Cor. 5:16-21, Eph 2:14-22). Create communities of “every nation, tribe, people and language” who live in unity with each other and work towards love, righteousness, and justice in the world.
- Liaison and build relationships with in Assemblies of God Latin Districts
- Be a resource to Latino missionaries in Chi Alpha
- Other to be determined based on individual’s abilities, skills and experience
- Five years service in Chi Alpha
- Self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision
- Flexibility, adaptability, and willingness to learn