To coach and help the Chi Alpha missionary move forward in health, godliness, life, and ministry.
- Serve on the National Coaching Team
- Maintain a working relationship with the National Coaching Specialist
- Be available to coach one to four people a month
- Coach Chi Alpha missionaries, pioneers, current and emerging directors, local XA church staff, DXAD/ADs, and CMIT directors for increased effectiveness in the university setting and/or to a fully funded status
- Completion of an International Coach Federation (ICF) 501 coaching class
- Completion of an additional Chi Alpha coach training for specific ministry coaching
- Proven ability to keep confidence with information learned from coaching relationship
- Proven work experience with Chi Alpha
- Proven ability to resolve interpersonal tensions and lead others through crucial conversations.
- Self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision
- Ability to listen, ask questions, and encourage others in a way that inspires them to think, dream and discover their own solutions and then ask action on those solutions
- See people for what they can become