Visit chialpha.com/racial-reconciliation to read Chi Alpha's statement and pledge on racial justice and reconciliation and access helpful resources.
To coach and help the Chi Alpha missionary move forward in health, godliness, life, and ministry.
- Serve on the National Coaching Team
- Maintain a working relationship with the National Coaching Specialist
- Be available to coach one to four people a month
- Coach Chi Alpha missionaries, pioneers, current and emerging directors, local XA church staff, DXAD/ADs, and CMIT directors for increased effectiveness in the university setting and/or to a fully funded status
- Completion of an International Coach Federation (ICF) 501 coaching class
- Completion of an additional Chi Alpha coach training for specific ministry coaching
- Proven ability to keep confidence with information learned from coaching relationship
- Proven work experience with Chi Alpha
- Proven ability to resolve interpersonal tensions and lead others through crucial conversations.
- Self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision
- Ability to listen, ask questions, and encourage others in a way that inspires them to think, dream and discover their own solutions and then ask action on those solutions
- See people for what they can become