For the latest information regarding how Chi Alpha is handling the coronavirus, please go to chialpha.com/COVID-19.
To coach and help Chi Alpha see exponential growth through planting healthy Chi Alpha chapters.
- Server on the National Pioneering Task Force
- Main a working relationship with the National Pioneering Director
- Some availability to travel, coach, and train others
- To assist in implementation of Pioneering Task Force priorities, including assisting in research, analytics, training, and coaching pioneers and their teams
- Proven pioneering experience with Chi Alpha
- Self-motivated and able to handle multiple tasks with limited supervision
- A skill and flexibility in teaching style to contextualize material to a diverse audience in small group settings
- Completion of an International Coach Federation (ICF) 501 coaching class
- Completion of an additional Chi Alpha coach training for specific ministry coaching
- Proven ability to keep confidence with information learned from coaching relationship
- Proven ability to resolve interpersonal tensions and lead others through crucial conversations
- Ability to listen, ask questions, and encourage others in a way that inspires them to think, dream, and discover their own solutions and then ask action on those solutions
- Preferred first-hand experience pioneering a Chi Alpha chapter