Coordinate training and resources for XA Diversity. Embrace a diversity based on humanity’s sacred creation (Acts 17:26) the Church’s diverse ethnic makeup (Rev. 7:9), supernatural oneness (Gal. 3:28), and Jesus-centered unity (John 17:21). Strive to live lives that manifest a Kingdom-ethnic witness (Mt 5:1-15, Luke 4:18-19) andto partner in our Father’s reconciliation ministry (2 For. 5:16-21, Eph. 2:14-22). Create communicates of “every nation, tribe, people and language” who live in unity with each other and work towards love, righteousness, and justice in the world.
- Oversee training programs
- Oversee drivingdiversity.org blog
- Other tasks to be determined
- Three years service in Chi Alpha
- Self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision
- Flexibility, adaptability, and willingness to learn