The University of New Hampshire is New Hampshire’s largest public university, with more than 13,000 undergraduates and students from more than 70 nations. The Northern New England Chi Alpha Team is looking to re-pioneer Chi Alpha on this strategic campus. Come be a part of our Northern New England XA team that is reaching students in the least churched and most post-Christian region of America!
- Recruit and lead a missionary team to establish a new Chi Alpha ministry
- Achieve university recognition as a student organization
- Establish a Chi Alpha ministry whose culture demonstrates the values and mission of Chi Alpha, including discipleship, healthy leaders, cross-cultural missions, and Spirit empowerment
- Effectively relate with and serve the Northern New England District of the Assemblies of God
- Work to achieve the vision and goals of Northern New England Chi Alpha
- Minimum Bachelors Degree
- Successful completion of CMIT program with recommendation for pioneering
- Ministerial credentials with the Assemblies of God (or willingness to work towards credentials)
- National Appointment with AGUSM (or willingness to work towards national appointment)
- Willingness to complete Ridley Behavioral Assessment
- Willingness to commit to two full missionary terms (8 years)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated capacity to train and reproduce leaders
- Demonstrated ability to effectively contextualize the Gospel and discipleship in a post-Christian context
For more information contact Joe Gavin (802.734.2842).
For information about the University of New Hampshire: UNH.edu.