Promote and advance the mission of XA Diversity through video, graphics, and social media. Embrace a diversity based on humanity’s sacred creation (Act 17:26) the Church’s diverse ethnic makeup (Rev 7:9), supernatural oneness (Gal. 3:28), and Jesus-centered unity (John 17:21). Strive to live lives that manifest a Kingdom-ethnic witness (Mt. 5:1-15, Luke 4:18-19) and to partner in our Father’s reconciliation ministry (2 Cor. 5:16-21, Eph. 2:14-22). Create communities of “every nation, tribe, people, and language” who live in unity with each other and work towards love, righteousness, and justice in the world.
- Conceptualize and create cutting-edge multimedia elements for web and mobile dissemination to equip, motivate, and inform.
- Apply expertise in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office products
- Compile raw data from various sources and develop comprehensive, clear, and visually engaging graphics, animations, and interactive elements
- Display knowledge of web and mobile technologies and expertise in IT terminology, processes, and best practices
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe suite, including Photoshop
- Experience using video editing software
- Organized, detail-oriented ability
- Creative, innovative, and engaging
- Flexibility, adaptability, and willingness to learn
- Ability to work well at many levels
- Sensitivity to confidential information