Spend this summer becoming more than you are right now. Add to a summer job the holistic discipleship experience of Summer Job Project.
Summer Job Project is a three-month leadership training program for students. We provide a summer job. You experience intentional, life-on-life discipleship that integrates the following five elements:
- Job: Practice stellar work habits and attitudes in your summer job. 32-38 hrs/week, various schedules, $11-$12/hr.
- Discipleship: Experience discipleship opportunities in multiple contexts including one-on-one mentoring and 3-4 evenings/week of worship, Bible discussion, and teaching.
- Community: Learn to love and serve through community living. Live together in the Chi Alpha House.
- Message: Speak and live Christ’s message authentically to co-workers and new friends.
- Mountains: Discover Christ and yourself in mountain adventures. Hike and backpack the mountains and learn outdoor skills.