Spend this summer becoming more than you are right now. Add to a summer job the holistic discipleship experience of Summer Job Project.
Summer Job Project is a three-month leadership training program for students. We provide a summer job. You experience intentional, life-on-life discipleship that integrates the following five elements.
Five Elements of Summer Job Project:
- Job: Practice stellar work habits and attitudes in your summer job — 32-38 hours/week, $12/hour.
- Discipleship: Experience discipleship opportunities in multiple contexts including one-on-one mentoring and four evenings/week of worship, Bible discussion, and teaching.
- Community: Learn to love and serve through community living. Live together in the Chi Alpha House.
- Message: Speak and live Christ’s message authentically with co-workers and new friends.
- Mountains: Discover Christ and yourself in mountain adventures. Hike and backpack the mountains and learn outdoor skills.
- Love for God – talk to Him, read His words, yield your life
- Dependability – show up, be on time, work diligently, be trustworthy
- A learning posture – be teachable, be curious, be committed to personal growth and change
- Good physical condition – be able to hike and work at a job requiring good physical condition
- Excellent work habits – work hard with a willing heart, don’t complain, be thankful