Visit chialpha.com/racial-reconciliation to read Chi Alpha's statement and pledge on racial justice and reconciliation and access helpful resources.
Congratulations! You have been accepted into the National CMIT Program! We are so excited for what is ahead for you in the next year as a Campus Missionary-in-Training!
These are unprecedented times we are in. Here is some helpful information moving forward:
- Accepted applicants are provisionally accepted pending background checks that resume when court houses are open again.
- RUI has been rescheduled to the 2021 year. We will keep you updated as this develops
- We know support raising during this time can have its challenges. We also know there is uncertainty regarding when schools will open up again. We will be communicating with your CMIT directors on flexible options to fulfill your internship requirements.
Thank you for your flexibility and grit during this season. And thank you for serving Chi Alpha. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At a glance, the information below concerns:
- Reach the University Institute training conference
- Support raising training
- Resources to purchase to help you kick off your support raising
Reach the University Institute
Reach the University Institute (RUI) is Chi Alpha’s premier annual training conference. By attending, you are joining with hundreds of others who have decided to commit a season or a lifetime in reaching secular university students.
Support Raising Training
Becoming a CMIT requires you to raise a monthly budget for your source of income. Chi Alpha offers effective support raising trainings (or SRTs for short) around the nation to raise beginning funds for missionary service.
There are several resources available to help you raise your support. Our online store has literature you can give potential donors. We recommend the Why Reach the Campus card and Student Brochure 25-packs.