Congratulations! You have been accepted into the National CMIT Program! We are so excited for what is ahead for you in the next year as a Campus Missionary-in-Training!
These are unprecedented times we are in. Here is some helpful information moving forward:
- Accepted applicants are provisionally accepted pending background checks.
- RUI has been scheduled for June 13-18, 2021. This conference is the orientation to the CMIT program.
- Please look into nearby support raising options to help you become fully funded. You can find a list of some support raising trainings at chialpha.com/srt.
ThIf you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for serving Chi Alpha. We are praying for you as you find, feed, and fight for the lost lambs of God.
At a glance, the information below concerns:
- Reach the University Institute training conference
- Support raising training
- Resources to purchase to help you kick off your support raising
Reach the University Institute
Reach the University Institute (RUI) is Chi Alpha’s premier annual training conference. By attending, you are joining with hundreds of others who have decided to commit a season or a lifetime in reaching secular university students.
Support Raising Training
Becoming a CMIT requires you to raise a monthly budget for your source of income. Chi Alpha offers effective support raising trainings (or SRTs for short) around the nation to raise beginning funds for missionary service.
There are several resources available to help you raise your support. Our online store has literature you can give potential donors. We recommend the Why Reach the Campus card and Student Brochure 25-packs.