For the latest information regarding how Chi Alpha is handling the coronavirus, please go to chialpha.com/COVID-19.
A missionary must maintain a state of physical well-being: They are working in jobs that are often high in stress and low in physical activity. Their jobs involve irregular work hours and surroundings that include food offerings.
Key concepts would include need to include:
- Balance – boundaries for work and rest
- Renewal – personal times of renewal
- Reserve – sleep and vacations
- Rest – keeping a Sabbath
- Wellness and wholeness – exercise and nutrition
Activities to be considered would be:
- Food (maintaining a healthy diet and weight)
- Exercise and sports (individually and with others)
- Sleep and rest (planning a yearly vacation)
- Health and medical matters (regular medical checkups)
- Sexual purity