Chi Alpha is committed to creating initiatives and providing solutions so that every ethnic group can participate in the mission of Christ, taking the “un” out of “unsent.” We do this through:
- Promoting God’s vision for all peoples to reach all peoples.
- Coming alongside new minority missionaries through the Minority Mobilization Fund (MMF). To give to the MMF, click here.
- Providing supplemental support raising training.
- Encouraging and providing mentors to new minority missionaries from their ethnic background.
Talk to your CMIT director to apply for the fund.
Chi Alpha is committed to equipping its staff and student leaders to be agents of healing and transformation on their local campuses, to see God’s Kingdom diversity on campus as it is in heaven. We equip leaders by providing:
- Online cohort group training in diversity development.
- Drivingdiversity.org, a resource website with blog articles, videos, and other materials.
- Interactive live seminars that challenge participants with the theology and practices of Kingdom diversity.
- Monthly webinars on pressing topics.
- Ethnic specific events that meet the needs of under-served students.
- Missions internship program that gives students instruction and hands-on experience in Kingdom diversity.
Chi Alpha loves Historically Black Colleges and Universities and is committed to planting a ministry at every HBCU. There are 106 HBCUs in 22 states with over 300,000 students. These are some of the most strategic campuses in the U.S. graduating between 40 and 80 percent of black professionals. We reach HBCUs by:
- Identifying national planting targets for coordinated teams and resources.
- Resourcing current Chi Alpha ministries to plant satellite groups at nearby HBCUs.
- Sponsoring training events for launching new ministries.
- Mobilizing prayer and resource support for current and future planting targets.