Ready to change the world? The most strategic mission field in the world is calling your name.
The primary entry point to join the Chi Alpha staff is the Campus Missionary-in-Training (CMIT) program. Affiliation is included in the CMIT application and approval process.
Below you will also find information about pioneering, becoming a new director, or joining an existing XA staff team.
If you have any questions about joining the Chi Alpha staff, please contact us today.
Want to submit your own staff opening on a campus? Use our submission form to let us know about a vacancy that needs filled.
If you would like to inquire about starting a group, check out chialpha.com/pioneering.
Full Time Staff Member
Full-Time | Chapel Hill, NC
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Chapel Hill, NC
Starts August 1, 2022
- Participate in staff meetings.
- Take initiative to develop solutions to address ministry needs.
- Be a self-starter.
- Disciple student leaders.
- If leading a life group, discipleship of life group members takes priority.
- Participate in weekly outreach and large group meetings.
- Take a weekly Sabbath.
- Attend district, regional, and national Chi Alpha events and meetings as necessary.
- Participate in regional, district, and national Assemblies of God meetings and conferences as necessary.
Full-Time | Fayetteville, AR
University of Arkansas - Fayetteville
612 No Leverett
Fayetteville, AR 72701
Starts June 15, 2023
XA House Director:
Chi Alpha in Fayetteville, AR is looking for a full-time director. This position is responsible for managing 28 tenants, managing and maintaining the house, handling repairs as needed, leading a small group, keeping the grounds updated and clean, and helping out with whatever else the staff team is doing.
The House Director will need to raise a full missionary budget. Housing included is a fully furnished small apartment in the house. The position requires a one-year commitment with the option to renew at the end of the year. The apartment is not big enough for children, and no pets are allowed.
Submit A Staff Opening
Please let us know if there is a vacancy on your campus by submitting an opening.