Important To Know
- The entire process outlined below should be completed at least one month before departure.
- There is no team member application fee.
- Insurance is $4.50 per day, per person.
- You will process your team directly with AGWM through their online application system (after completing the online registration with National Chi Alpha).
Exceptions to the normal team process
- If your trip is over one month long, you must process as Maps volunteers. Follow this link for instructions.
- If you are a credentialed minister traveling alone (or with your spouse), trip is over one month long, follow this link for specific instructions.
- If you have a team of less than three members, or a family unit, contact a team application specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AGWM Team Process
- Go to wideopenmissions.org.
- The AGWM online process is where you will complete mandatory assumption of risk forms and purchase insurance.
- When you complete the AGWM process, you will receive an email from email@example.com with the subject “Trip Request Approved.” Forward that final approval email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Should you have questions or concerns, communicate with your AGWM team specialist directly. Should you need additional assistance, please email email@example.com.
U.S. Missions Overseas Travel Approval
All AGUSM account holders (CMIT, MAs, and nationally appointed) on the team are required to obtain AGUSM approval in order to travel overseas. AGUSM asks for this approval to happen at least one month prior to departure.
- A U.S. Missions Overseas Travel Form will be emailed to each account holder listed on the team sheet. (You can also download the form here.) Each account holder will complete and email that form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Chi Alpha will obtain AGUSM approval for you.
- The AGWM online application process must be completed and insurance paid for before U.S. Missions approval will be granted.
Please email email@example.com if you cancel your trip or add any AGUSM account holders to your trip.
Thanks for leading!