- To be completed by the CMIT Director within 15 days after the completion of the CMIT program. This evaluation is essential to the CMIT for future placement and ministry with Chi Alpha Campus Ministries, U.S.A. This information is confidential and will be placed in the intern’s official file at the National Chi Alpha Ministry Center.
- Evaluate this CMIT in these areas using the following key. Please comment.
1 = No Observation
2 = Below Average
3 = Average
4 = Very Good
5 = Exceptional
- Below are a set of recommendations you can give the CMIT you are evaluating:
Please rank your recommendations of the CMIT one through three.
- I affirm this CMIT to serve as a pioneer campus missionary.
- I affirm this CMIT to assume the directorship of an existing, chartered Chi Alpha campus ministry. (A campus ministry where the senior campus minister has vacated his/her position.)
- I affirm this CMIT to serve as an associate/assistant campus minister.
- I recommend this CMIT extend their CMIT program for another year.
- I recommend this CMIT to attend Bible school or seminary before pursuing a campus ministry position.
- I do not recommend this CMIT for campus ministry.